Hikvision DS-7216HUHI-K2/P 16ch 5MP POC Turbo DVR 
Hikvision DS-7216HUHI-K2/P is a 5 megapixel, 16 channel POC (Power Over Coax) Turbo DVR. Hikvision POC DVR DS-7216HUHI-K2/P provides a power supply to PoC cameras over coaxial cable, supporting HD and IP video output.
Supports H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265 video compression
Supports HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input
Max. 8 IP cameras input (up to 8 MP)
Max. 800m for 1080p and 1200m for 720p HDTVI signal transmission
Up to 10TB capacity per HDD
Provides power supply to PoC cameras over coaxial cable
Compression and Recording
- H.265 Pro+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
- Recording at up to 8MP lite resolution
Storage and Playback
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Support the third party cloud storage (Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive)
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- Support line crossing detection and intrusion detection of all channels, and 2-ch sudden scene change detection
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Max. 36/64/128 Mbps incoming bandwidth and output bandwidth limit configurable
See Downloads for Datasheet
What is PoC Technology?
PoC, or Power over Coax (coaxial cabling) technology, utilizes a single coaxial cable to transmit both data and power between front-end cameras and back-end video recorders (DVRs), as opposed to using one cable to send power to a camera and another one to transmit data back to recording units.
What Causes All the Frustration
In conventional analogue systems, electrical engineers must install electrical wiring before cameras can be installed, which requires a lot of time and effort. Separate power lines, electrical sockets, ground wires, and more all add up to a considerable part of a system’s budget.
Our Solution to the Problems
Based on standard protocol, Hikvision’s PoC technology features long transmission distance. It reduces time and costs on the electrical “prep” work by using plug-and-play products, so camera access and power are available right away. The excellent stability also makes backing up the DVRs and cameras possible by way of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). PoC technology is widely used in scenarios such as buildings, stores, classrooms, gyms, and gardens, for both new installations and upgrades or renovations with legacy systems.